Tuesday, October 11, 2011

dylan's bday at sauvie's island


damn. such a good day. i feel like i have another half a roll from this...but i think it's in my underwater camera which the columbia river basically murdered. whatevs. in that picture of the boys down below...yeah i jumped off that height or maybe a lil more...3 times. no one else would do it. haha! and me and liam made that cake for dylan out of marshmallows, melted hershey bars, chopped up reese's, and coconut on top. damn. can't believe this was like a month and a half ago. time fuckin flies.

2 comments:

  1. I like these photos a lot- I think when a photographer uses a slightly crazy film camera- or anything that's a bit more basic and gives them less to hide behind- it really shows so much more expression and lets you see their raw talent, unmasked by retouching/expensive shit. Your blog is awesome, thank you for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love these; they're so raw. I really want to have a day like this. I want to go swimming and eat cake.
    x

    ReplyDelete